[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue with incoming calls.

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Oct 19 15:31:51 CEST 2009

El Lunes, 19 de Octubre de 2009, Peter den Hartog escribió:
> Ok thank you for the information. I will :-).
> I will install some nat helping software also, and see if i can tweak
> something extra in the router.

The Record-Route header added by the proxy will contain its private IP so in-
dialog request from outside the LAN network won't reach the proxy (those in-
dialgo requests are routed to the Record-Route address, and this Record-Route
is inserted by the proxy in the initial INVITE/200.

It's really a pain to set this scenario working with a proxy, really a pain,
and most probably you will suffer "strange" issues all the time.

I strongly recommend you to set a public IP in OpenSIPS box. If it has both
private and public IP's, then OpenSIPS could work in bridged mode (make sure
to enable that option).

The ideal scenario is having OpenSIPS running just with public IP's, no more.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>