[OpenSIPS-Users] INVITE not forwarded, call fails

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Nov 15 22:38:58 CET 2009

Or maybe the INVITE from the biascica to yhe asymmetric is not going
through because of the NAT (maybe the client is doing a poor job in
keeping the pinhole opened in the nat). So, as time as the call is
originated from behind the nat, it will work, but when  from outside, it
will not be able to traverse the nat and reach the client.