[OpenSIPS-Users] INVITE not forwarded, call fails

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Sun Nov 8 19:06:06 CET 2009

On Sunday 08 November 2009 15:47:38 lorenzo wrote:
> On 04/11/09 13:41, lorenzo wrote:
> >>
> >> this shows a call which is cancelled (CANCEL) and later a call which
> >> receives 180 Ringing,
> >>
> >> It's difficukt to inspect  trace if you don't say what exactly occurs in
> >> that trace,
> >
> > hi Iñaki, thanks for your interest!
>
> guys, nobody got any advice on where to look for to solve this problem?
> if anybody needs more info, just let me know!

What I see from you trace, (better if next time you put a ngrep-sip trace ..),
is:

Apple                         DLink                          GW
INVITE      ->
                 <-         100 Trying
CANCEL    ->
                 <-         200 Canceling
                 <-         486 Request Canceled
ACK           ->
-------------
New INVITE ->
                    <-      100 Trying
[the next is supposed, not in trace]
                              INVITE              ->
                                                      <-      100 Trying
[... end supposing]
                                                       <-     INVITE
                    <-      INVITE
180 Ringing ->

Maybe you are rerouting the second invite back to your UAC, or you do some
aliasing ... or something similar.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual