[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE does not work / Opensips stops working

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Nov 15 20:52:57 CET 2009

Hi Alberto,

First, please do not post scripts as nobody will do script reviewing or
analysis.

Now, going back to your issues:

 - when opensips receives the BYE, disregarding the warning messages
from dialog module, is the BYE request routed out opensips to the
correct destination (the other party) ? Can you check this by taking a
network capture with ngrep or wireshark.

- regarding the "blocking" during INVITEs.....maybe enabling full
logging (debug=4) and posting the logs starting with the first BYE will
help in seeing what opensips is internally doing.