[OpenSIPS-Users] how to test if xmlrpc is working bet openxcap and opensips

mani sivaraman mani.opensips at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 23:35:18 CET 2009

I want to know if xmlrpc is working between openxcap and opensips. OPenxcap
accepts all the data I'm trying to save from the client and sends 200 OK.
OPensips is listening to the correct xmlrpc port that I configured on
opensips.cfg.

On opensips.cfg I have :

loadmodule "mi_xmlrpc.so"
modparam("mi_xmlrpc", "log_file", "/var/log/openser-xmlrpc.log")
modparam("mi_xmlrpc", "port", 9997)

And on openxcap config.ini I have the following:

[OpenSIPS]

; The address and port of the xml-rpc management interface
xmlrpc_url = http://sips01.mydomain.com:9997

I also see that on /var/log/openser-xmlrpc.log the pidf POST 200 336
statement is logged when I PUT pidf.xml to openxcap. Whch all indicates that
xmlrpc is working. But I don;t see any xmlrpc debug logs on openspis console
when pidf is posted.

Please tell me what to look for and how to make sure that openxcap is fact
communicating with openspis.

Thakns in Advance.