[OpenSIPS-Users] ratelimit per method per subscriber

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Mon Nov 9 18:28:50 CET 2009

Hello Jeff,

Since you want to limit only the INVITEs, just go with the forced
limiting by forcing a known pipe:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/ratelimit.html#id228413
Define a pipe for each IP and the map the IP to a pipe before ratelimiting.
The only thing that you need to be aware are the maximum number of pipes:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/ratelimit.html#id271306
If you need more then 16 pipes, you will need to recompile.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Ovidiu Sas