[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting and regular expression

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:55:31 CET 2009

Hi Airton,

I worked on the drouting module. I hope this info helps you.
Gateways: you have to enter the enter the address of the gateway to route.
for instance 192.x.x.x
Address           strip
prefix
192.168.x.x     Number of digits to be striped while routing     prefix to
be added to the number dialed by you.

Gateway Lists:
Binding the gateways address entered above to the gateway lists.

Groups:
Username                                      Domain
Groupid
Add the username to the group .     Domain of the username u entered in the
username column      As you wish enter any group id.

Rules:

Group Id:                                        prefix
priority
Group id you entered above tab      enter the starting number to match the
rule.                     if the prefix matches the
                                                    i.e if you want to dial
to the number 16xxxxxxx.                based on the priority
                                                    you must enter prefix 16
here so that the rule matches      the call will be routed.