[OpenSIPS-Users] snmpstats module connected via an unix socket to agentx

Marc Leurent lftsy at leurent.eu
Fri May 22 10:56:38 CEST 2009

Hello all,
Does anyone has already tested to connect the snmpstats module via an unix socket to agentx and not via a TCP socket??
I have change both agentxsocket parameters in /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf and /etc/snmp/snmpstats.conf

# Tell OpenSIPS SNMPStats Module to connect to AgentX
#agentxsocket tcp:127.0.0.1:705
agentxsocket /var/agentx/master

But it doesn't work. My problem is that I have heartbeat and opensips on the same server and that ha is working with unix socket and opensips with a TCP socket to connect to snmpd

Thank you for your answers..
Have a nice day

--
-- --