[OpenSIPS-Users] Rebooting a Linksys through OpenSIPS

Matti Zemack Matti.Zemack at rtcfactory.com
Wed May 13 16:25:54 CEST 2009

Hi again,

First of all; Thanks Bogdan!
Your tip works (theoretically) fine.
But, I just can't find a way of calculating the PAP2s authentication.
Not much seems to be documented.
Does anyone have any hints regarding Linksys authentication (for a
reboot at least).

I've tried calculating using
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digest_access_authentication , and
basically sticking to RFC2069, as I don't believe I have have nonceCount
& clientNonce.
By the way; how should the digestURI look? (I've tried the combinations
that came to my mind...)

Best regards,
Matti Zemack, Stockholm, Sweden