[OpenSIPS-Users] Rebooting a Linksys through OpenSIPS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 12 10:32:57 CEST 2009

Hi Matti,

Well, it should be possible - you do a 2 steps interaction with the Linkys :
- first send the NOTIFY via the t_uac_dlg MI command and get from the
result the auth challenge (in the MI command response you do have access
to the SIP reply)
- generate a new NOTIFY request including the Authorize header
calculated based on the received challenge.