[OpenSIPS-Users] serMyAdmin development page

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Thu Mar 26 12:40:46 CET 2009

Hi,

Instructions on how to dowload the source code and prepare a development environment for serMyadmin were posted yesterday in our website, http://www.sermyadmin.org/w/index.php/Development. You can now easily download, change the code and build serMyAdmin. We will freeze the features in the next two weeks and work to have a production version as soon as possible. Thanks for all the people who worked with us test the serMyAdmin beta.

Flavio E. Goncalves