[OpenSIPS-Users] XCAP pres-rules changes not taking effect?

Gustavo Santana Robledo gsantana at fedetec.es
Mon Mar 16 12:01:51 CET 2009

Sorry forgot to say that I'm running the version 1.4.4

thanks

From:
Gustavo Santana Robledo <gsantana at fedetec.es>
To:
Users at lists.opensips.org
Date:
16/03/2009 11:55
Subject:
[OpenSIPS-Users] XCAP pres-rules changes not taking effect?
Sent by:
users-bounces at lists.opensips.org

Hi there,

I'm doing some tests with XCAP in integrated mode and I´m having  some
issues with pres-rules documents.
My problem seems to be that the changes in the xcap document doesn't seem
to be taking effect.

I was wondering if someone else encountered the same problem?

I'm not running the mi_xmlrpc module, I don't think this should be a
problem as XCAP and Opensips communicate via the xcap table? (I've also
restarted opensips just in case there's a cache not being updated...)

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Gus