[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips with RADIUS authentication: missing Call-Check attribute value

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 13 12:16:48 CET 2009

Hi Elisa,

What radius lib are you using ? libradiusclient-ng or freeradius?

The Call-Check is a standard attribute and should be provided by the
dictionaries coming with your radius installation). Only the custom
(OpenSIPS specific) ATTRIBUTES and VALUES are defined by
dictionary.opensips (see in your etc directory).