[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips with RADIUS authentication: missing Call-Check attribute value

Marc Leurent marc.leurent at vtx-telecom.ch
Fri Mar 13 12:02:09 CET 2009

Hello, last year, I was using CDRTool and your email reminded me something.
I have juste verified, you will find an opensips.dictionnary for Radius at
http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/cdrtool_6.7.2.tar.gz
in setup/radius/OpenSIPS

Have a nice day

--
-- --
Marc LEURENT

DECKPOINT SA
Une société du groupe VTX Telecom
Rue Eugène-Marziano 15 - 1227 Les Acacias
http://www.vtx.ch - marc.leurent at vtx-telecom.ch