[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS boot Camp

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 29 18:09:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

Indeed the Bootcamp in San Francisco was fully booked with more than 2
weeks before - we had to turn people down.

I was discussion with Flavio about the e-Bootcamp version - were you can
get access via an elearning platform to the course materials for let's
say 2 months and you can study and run the seminars by yourself.
Included, you will have the possibility to fire questions to the
teachers if you have something to clarify or if you got stuck with the
labs....

What do you think of such approach ?