[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS boot Camp

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Mon Jun 29 02:30:08 CEST 2009

Hi to all!
I was interested in attending the boot camp scheduled last June 15 however
due to financial problems I wasn't able to do so.  I also ask one of my
friends who was working within the area to attend the boot camp, but
unfortunately when he tried to register it was already fully booked.
I just want to ask if there are available online videos of the discussions
on the seminar, and if there is a downloadable copy of DVD-disc which was
distributed on the seminar.  I believe that the DVD would be a good
reference specially the sample configuration files.

I am hoping that in the near future there would be a boot camp which will be
held on any South East Asian country, (e.g.; Singapore, Hong Kong,
Philippines, Thailand).