[OpenSIPS-Users] How to insert the IP address of user in radius request.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 23 13:04:27 CEST 2009

Hi Tung,

First of all you should upgrade to 1.5 version (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/Downloads).

For your problem, use extra accounting - you can account whatever extra
info you want. See:
       http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/acc.html#ACC-extra-id

To get the source IP, use the $si pseudo-variable (see
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar15#toc71).