[OpenSIPS-Users] How to insert the IP address of user in radius request.

Tung Tran tr.tung at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:05:22 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I get a request to insert the public IP address of the sip softphone or IP
Phone/ATA (end-point) in the Radius request sending to Radius server.
I am thinking about to mod the auth_radius module to insert that IP in
SIP-URI-User field, likely this one:

Original
Sip-Uri-User = "985512405"

After mod:
Sip-Uri-User = 985512405 at 1.2.3.4

Where 1.2.3.4 is the IP of SIP end-point, not the IP address of
Opensips/Opensers servers.

But I dont know where I should play with.
Any one had done it before or know where we can edit, pls help  me.

BTW, I am using openser 1.2.2 version.
Thanks in advance
Tung