[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK bug?

Charles Solar redcomet87 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:32:18 CEST 2009

Thank you very much, I think this is the problem but there is an issue with
removing 228 as it too runs opensips =/
That server is actually running both asterisk and opensips and the invites
get sent from 231 to 228:5060 (opensips) which does routing and lcr.
228:5060 then sends it to its one gateway 228:5059 (asterisk)

So I guess the real problem is that 228:5060 = 228:5059 according to
opensips.

which it is the same domain so I guess I cant blame it :p

Well at least now that I know why I can start thinking of solutions.  Since
this is just a test configuration and the gateways would never actually be
on the same server as the router I think maybe ill just be a bit lazy and
write some dirty code to make it work for our tests.

Thanks alot