[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK bug?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 16 19:05:14 CEST 2009

Hi Charles,

It seams the ACK is looping on opensips server... and this because when
doing "loose_route", the opensips is doing strict route instead of
loose_route..:
           Jun 15 14:09:55 server231 /usr/sbin/opensips[2331]:
DBG:rr:after_strict: Next hop: 'sip:X.X.X.231;lr' is loose router

I guess you have a misconfiguration in your script as the X.X.X.228:5059
is recognized as a local address (to opensips). Please check if you
haven't set this IP as alias or as domain in "domains" table....