[OpenSIPS-Users] Inject REFER

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Jun 11 23:57:14 CEST 2009

2009/6/11 Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana <rabs at dimension-virtual.com>

> On Thursday 11 June 2009 22:27:23 Brett Nemeroff wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there is an actual QSIG implementation of "REFER"?
> That
> > may make this whole issue moot.
>
> Could you describe what scenario are you trying to implement ?

A call comes in to opensips, which sends the call to a TDM gateway. This
terminates to a ACD. And agent utilizes some mechanism to deflect the call.
It's necessary that the deflection occur on the far end of the sip
connection (so there is a sip to tdm translation in there, of which I don't
know if it can support a deflection). Possible options for the deflection is
either something that is supported natively in a qsig to sip mapping, or an
out of band solution. I was expecting this to be out of band such that a
script would poke at the fifo to perform such deflection.

I know.. it's a weird setup.