[OpenSIPS-Users] What's the best solution for national accounting?

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:56:01 CEST 2009

I'm using the opensips+cdrtool+mediaproxy+freeradius solution for an
opensips setup.
My users are dialing directly the number in case of national calls,
i.e. 912123123.
In the SIP Destination table, it gets writen as 912123123 at example.com.

And the problem is that I cannot get a price for the calls because, it
depends on the definition of E164_Europe in the cdr_generic.php
Since it doesn't fit on any of the categories, the call is just free.

My question is, what is the better solution for this?

1.- Users have to mandatory use either 912123123 or
00international_code912123123 for the call
2.- I correct the E164_Europe to suit my needs
3.- Somehow change the values before normalizing the table?
4.- Something else?

Thanks for your answers