[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrade version problems in a production system (mediaproxy)

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Jul 27 09:34:51 CEST 2009

On Monday 27 July 2009 08:09:14 Carlo Dimaggio wrote:

> Hi Raúl,
>
> Can you share this task? How do you satisfy the dependencies?

We have a debian stable "build server" on witch we compile all we need for our
debian stable systems, then we test that packages on preproduction enviroment
before installing on the production ones.
That's all.

Most of times it's a matter of getting the .tar.gz, .diff and .dsc files of
the packages we need to port and then on the build system:

dpkg -x package1.dsc
cd package1-1.0.0
dpkg-buildpackage

--