[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy and radius integration

Gabriel Bermudez elgabo81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 19:28:36 CET 2009

Hi Ruud,

I downloaded the source files using

apt-get source mediaproxy-common mediaproxy-dispatcher mediaproxy-relay
mediaproxy-web-sessions

then, made the change you asked for and issued the "debuild" command.
After sucessfully installed all the mediaproxy-* packages with "dpkg -i
mediaproxy-*"; this is what comes out on syslog:

Jan 26 13:05:36 ripley media-dispatcher[12041]: [-] Log opened.
Jan 26 13:05:36 ripley media-dispatcher[12041]: [-] Starting MediaProxy
Dispatcher 2.3.2
Jan 26 13:05:36 ripley media-dispatcher[12041]: [-] Twisted is using
epollreactor
Jan 26 13:05:36 ripley media-dispatcher[12041]: [-] fatal error: failed
to create MediaProxy Dispatcher: missing or unreadable file:
tls/dispatcher.crt

Yes, I don't have a /etc/mediaproxy/dispatcher.crt file, but I don't
know if this error has something to do with the parsing of the
radiusclient-ng.conf file we where talking about or if the repackaging
of the deb files did the trick.
Thanks for your help and advice.

PS: It would be nice to have a guide on how to configure mediaproxy on a
wiki; specially an explanation on the SSL/TLS.