[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy and radius integration

Gabriel Bermudez elgabo81 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:01:11 CET 2009

Hi,

I have tried to change from localhost to 127.0.0.1 and to my ip address
and still it doesn't works.
With what version are you working, I'm using version 2.3.2.  I'm also
using Ubuntu server 8.10 and downloaded the deb files for ag-project's
debian repository.
Could any that has installed mediaproxy give us a hand, please?
Thanks for your help.

Regards,