[OpenSIPS-Users] client.conf file for CDRTool

Gabriel Bermudez elgabo81 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 23:08:43 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm following CDRTool's install guide from
http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install.  But I don't know what the
contents for the

/etc/opensips/radius/client.conf

file referenced on the guide show be.  It's used in the configurations
files of opensips.cfg and mediaproxy's config.ini, but I can't find an
example of it.  Can some one point me in the right direction or the
basic information that this file has to have.  I'm putting all the
software (opensips, cdrtool, mediaproxy, freeradius and mysql) on the
same box for testing, but for production I will split this software on 2
or more servers.  I hope some one knows this info so thanks for your
help in advance.