[OpenSIPS-Users] xmpp configuration

Indiver nehru.indu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:58:10 CET 2009

Hi Anca .
As per your suggestions i can add sip buddy from xmpp client. I can even
send messages to sip client. But the problem is i cannot reply back to the
xmpp buddy. It is getting 403 forbidden error some times and 407 Proxy
authentication error some times. I tried to add xmpp buddy in sip client as
follows
 sip:username<delim>jabber_server at gateway_domain
But in vain. Is any further modifications required in opensips in order to
send message to xmpp buddy?. cause that in the error log it is searching for
xmpp buddy in usr loc table and it was unable to find that and displaying
403 forbidden error. Can u suggest me where i went wrong.Thanks in Advance!