[OpenSIPS-Users] External Routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 22 11:23:38 CET 2009

Hi Saeed,

You may try :
    (1) the seas module with weSIP (http://www.wesip.com) if you want to
use Java Servlets
    (2) the perl module that allows you run perl scripts
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/perl.html)
    (3) the exec module that allows you to run an external application
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/exec.html)
    (4) the new python module that allows you to run python scripts
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/python.html)

www.voice-system.ro