[OpenSIPS-Users] Ring Group - Memory Hunt - with serial forking?

Chris Maciejewski chris at wima.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 08:34:35 CEST 2009

2009/4/19 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> El Domingo, 19 de Abril de 2009, Chris Maciejewski escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to implement a Ring Group with
>> a Memory Hunt ring strategy.
>>
>> The scenario looks as follows:
>>
>> There is a subscriber A, B and C. All of them are members of the same
>> Ring Group.
>>
>> When there is a INVITE to a "Ring Group" Opensips should send an
>> INVITE to subscriber A, after 10 seconds it should send an INVITE to
>> subscriber B and after another 10 seconds one more INVITE
>> to subscriber C. If there is no 200 OK from A,B or C in 40 seconds,
>> call should be forwarded to Voicemail server.
>
> You can implement it with LCR module, but more flexible and powerfull would be
> using CPL module.

Thank you very much for help. I didn't notice load_contacts and
next_contacts in LCR module :-(

However I have one more question. What is the correct syntax of
contacts lists in:

modparam("lcr", "contact_avp", "$avp(i:711)")

Say, my contacts are: a at ex.com, b at ex.com and c at ex.com. How should
$avp(i:711) variale
look like before calling next_contact() ?

Also would you know any tutorial, reference etc. relating to Opensips
/ CPL-c usage?