[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.5 gives ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module registrar

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:52:56 CEST 2009

Hello Khan

After some changes in API in OpenSIPS, a new module was developed which
export some functions which are required by other modules, for example
registrar.

You must load modules in this order.

tm
sl
signaling

It would correct your problem.

Feel free to ask further questions.

Regards.

Sergio

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:44 PM, Khan <khansfriend at gmail.com> wrote:

> OpenSIPS is not running due to errors, these errors are about
> registrar.so. The error occurs on starting opensips. I have 64bit box
> running ubuntu server, all the dependencies were installed before
> installing OpenSIPS, earlier i removed version 1.4.4 due to several
> crashes.
>
> Following is the link to screen output / opensips.cfg file :
> http://pastebin.com/m738bb3f8
>
> The highlighted portion is the error part, I can not pin point the
> problem area, so please help me resolve this issue.
> I am new to this environment so i need all the help i can get.
>

> Thank you in advance for your time...
>

> Khan

Sergio Gutiérrez