[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.5 gives ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module registrar

Khan khansfriend at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:44:11 CEST 2009

OpenSIPS is not running due to errors, these errors are about
registrar.so. The error occurs on starting opensips. I have 64bit box
running ubuntu server, all the dependencies were installed before
installing OpenSIPS, earlier i removed version 1.4.4 due to several
crashes.

Following is the link to screen output / opensips.cfg file :
http://pastebin.com/m738bb3f8

The highlighted portion is the error part, I can not pin point the
problem area, so please help me resolve this issue.
I am new to this environment so i need all the help i can get.

Thank you in advance for your time...

Khan