[OpenSIPS-Users] NATed REGISTERs are failing

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Oct 30 19:29:31 CET 2008

Iñaki (or anyone),

Can you tell me where in RFC3261 it refers to, "...if a proxy receives a request in which Via sent-by differs from real source address, then 'received=PUBLIC_IP' must be added to top Via."

I'm in the process of fighting another battle where this information would be very, very handy.  I can't seem to find it myself.

Thanks,
Jeff