[OpenSIPS-Users] WeSIP deployment problem

Jonathan González jonathan.gsc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:50:36 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I have configured opensips and the server.xml file in WeSIP and I think it
is running or at least it seems like that...

When I launch wesip I receive this messages:

jgonzalez at vivaldi:~/wesip$ ./bin/startup.sh
Starting WESIP Application Server VozTelecom...
jgonzalez at vivaldi:~/wesip$ HttpConnector      [main] - The HttpConnector
[all:8080] has been created
ExpressConnector      [main] - SEAS module successfully connected at
127.0.0.1:5080

So it seems that everything is correct by the moment.

I have read that I have to copy the sar file of the click2dial application
into the wesipapps directory, and that's what I did.  I guess there should
appear a message like: Installing click2dial or whatever; so I think I must
be doing something wrong :(

I have also tried to access to the web interface.
http://localhost:8080/manager/html to upload or install there the
application but I cannot display the webpage and I do not receive any
message and I can see in the log file the following message.
            ConvergedHost[localhost]: MAPPING configuration error for
request URI /manager/html

As you can see I am a little bit lost :( I would appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan

--
Personal webpage - www.jonbaraq.eu

Vocal de Redes y Linux de la Rama de Estudiantes del IEEE - UPM