[OpenSIPS-Users] Invoking 'failure_route[X]' when OpenSIPS replies [3456]XX by itself

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Nov 26 16:49:19 CET 2008

El Miércoles, 26 de Noviembre de 2008, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> Hi, is possible to invoke 'failure_route[X]' after OpenSIPS has sent a
> negative reply by itself to the caller? In this case the reply would be
> sent to the caller but it would selected as final reply.
>
> Well, I expect this is not possible since 'failure_route' is just invoked
> when the final response from downstream (or the best of them) is negative.

The doc says:
-----------
3. failure_route

Failed transaction routing block. It contains a set of actions to be taken
each transaction that received only negative replies (>=300) for all
branches.

Triggered by : receiving or generation(internal) of a negative reply that
completes the transaction (all branches are terminated with negative replies)

What does it mean with "generation (internal)"? In my previous example
code "failure_route" is not invoked when OpenSIPS replies a negative response
(note that I already created the transaction with "t_newtrans").

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo