[OpenSIPS-Users] Questions about permission and dispatcher modules

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Dec 24 13:28:30 CET 2008

2008/12/24 Juan Backson <juanbackson at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I think it is disabling the failover feature.  Does anyone know which
> parameter is misconfigured so I can fix this error?
>
> I would like the failover feature to be enabled.

Well, it seems that there are some parameters (some of them related to
AVP's) required in order to enable failover feature, starting with:

  http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/dispatcher.html#id2498400

The doc says clearly in all these parameters:

  "You must set this parameter if you want do do load balancing fail over."

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>