[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS VS Asterisk as registrar (SIPp test)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat Dec 20 10:38:23 CET 2008

El Viernes, 19 de Diciembre de 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> Try  "opensipsctl ul show --brief" - this will give only AOR listing.
>
> Also, for the error :
>
> ERROR:registrar:send_reply: failed to send 200 OK
> CRITICAL Error in save('location')
>
> Is any previous related error ?

Sure, a lot of errors when registering so many contacts (2500) for the same
AoR:
----------
ERROR:registrar:build_contact: no pkg memory left
ERROR:core:build_res_buf_from_sip_req: out of pkg memory  ; needs 25296
ERROR:sl:sl_send_reply_helper: response building failed
ERROR:signaling:sig_send_reply_mod: failed to send reply with sl module
ERROR:registrar:send_reply: failed to send 200 OK
CRITICAL Error in save('location')
ERROR:core:build_res_buf_from_sip_req: out of pkg memory  ; needs 25330
ERROR:sl:sl_send_reply_helper: response building failed

and I assume it occurs because I register 2500 different contacts for each
AoR, just 2 AoR's in total (as you suggest in the other mail).

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo