[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS VS Asterisk as registrar (SIPp test)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Dec 19 15:15:33 CET 2008

Hi Inaki,

What configuration you use, like pkg mem, shm mem and no of processes?

Also, looking at the error you sent ("build_res_buf_from_sip_req: out of
pkg memory  ; needs 25296") - the function requests 25K of mem for the
reply :D....my question is - do you register multiple contacts per
single AOR ? this is the only way (except a bug) I can explain this huge
amount of mem