[OpenSIPS-Users] Need Suggestion on Large Setup

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 09:10:36 CEST 2008

Hi

iam having Old SER runing with basic need of Sip Proxy

now iam planning to  migrate to handle more calls, since my requirement is
increased
and  my setup is not upto date. its quite old of 3 years now

So i have 3 options but iam confused which is the best.

So expert coments will be apprciated.

Option1 :

Opensips
- simple proxy to handle the register users, and forward the calls to
provider
- Acc / CDR
- NAT
- LCR
- Carrierroute
Media Proxy
- to handle FAR NAT users
Freeradius
- handle CDR and CDRtools

Option2:

Opensips - as a registrar and loadbalance
Freeswitch - NAT, IVR, CDR, Conference, LCR , Loadbalance Providers ( number
of boxes) , b2bua

Option 3 :

 Opensips - as a registrar and loadbalance
Asterisk- NAT, IVR, CDR, Conference, LCR , Loadbalance Providers ( number of
boxes). , b2bua

your inputs are apprciated.

Ram