[OpenSIPS-Devel] Non-fresh 3.0.4 at FTP (tcp_common.c tries to appeal to 'async' member of struct tcp_connection)

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Nov 27 09:46:34 EST 2020

On 25.11.2020 18:44, Donat Zenichev wrote:
> Still I might have missed something.
> Sorry in advance, if this message will be a waste of time.
>
> Anyway, I hope this find will be helpful for the OpenSIPS team :)

Hi, Donat!

Thank you for the hints - we understand the issue now.

To move on with your work, simply delete the files which upset the
compiler [*], then OpenSIPS should build fine:

    rm -fr net/tcp_common.[ch]

[*]: this is a special situation, since these files seem to have been
erroneously included in the tarball.  Do not make a habit out of solving
compilation problems using this technique!

Cheers,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com