[OpenSIPS-Devel] ACC - CDR creation - 1.11 vs 2.3

Adam Overbeeke Adam.Overbeeke at genesys.com
Wed May 30 08:11:38 EDT 2018

Hi Răzvan,
Thank you for the reply. The issues is the lack of documentation for a specific commit. Here is the current `List of DB changes` for version 1.11 – 2.1:

  *   acc, missed_calls table - NEW columns: "created" and "setuptime" (94cf5dd<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/94cf5dd>)
This commit (94cf5dd<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/94cf5dd>) has a ‘breaking change’ / ‘undocumented change’ in it. Someone changed the order of acc_duration_col in the db_keys array. Here is the actual commit and line.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/94cf5dd41ce01e9b1d05cb8634dd5cec5fdf0af6#diff-1394446c130358846c82519a3990ad36L479

This switching of the order was not documented and caused errors in our account system.

Thanks,

Adam

PS. What is the best way to reply to these mailing lists? Should I just send the reply back to the devel list or should I send them directly to the responder?