[OpenSIPS-Devel] ACC - CDR creation - 1.11 vs 2.3

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed May 30 03:41:42 EDT 2018

Hi, Adam!

Did you take a look at the database schemas between the two versions[1][2]?
I don't think these changes should be in the documentation, they should
probably be in the migration tutorial[3]. However, we recommend you to
use the official/supported tool for migrating the database: the
'opensipsdbctl migration' tool which should take care of this
automatically for you.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Install-DBSchema-1-11#AEN21
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Install-DBSchema-2-4#AEN21
[3] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Migration

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 05/30/2018 12:35 AM, Adam Overbeeke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to request an update to the acc’s module documentation and
> database schema. I just found out that the database keys for cdr changed
> between opensisp versions 1.11 and 2.3. Keys are as followed: setuptime,
> created, duration, ms_duration. Only in the source code did I find the
> difference. I suggest that the order be updated in the documentation to
> match the code. Please add a statement in the upgrade doc too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adam

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer