[OpenSIPS-Devel] ACC - CDR creation - 1.11 vs 2.3

Adam Overbeeke Adam.Overbeeke at genesys.com
Tue May 29 17:35:43 EDT 2018

Hi,

I would like to request an update to the acc’s module documentation and database schema. I just found out that the database keys for cdr changed between opensisp versions 1.11 and 2.3. Keys are as followed: setuptime, created, duration, ms_duration. Only in the source code did I find the difference. I suggest that the order be updated in the documentation to match the code. Please add a statement in the upgrade doc too.

Thanks,

Adam