[OpenSIPS-Devel] 2.4 new IP and Subnet comparison.

Adam Overbeeke Adam.Overbeeke at genesys.com
Thu Aug 9 10:36:33 EDT 2018

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for the follow up. I think the added functionality of direct IP to subnet comparisons is very promising in version 2.4. However, the limitation of having a hard coded value in the script makes it inflexible for production applications/uses. We would like to make a suggestion to add a transformation that would convert a string CIDR value (eg. “10.10.10.0/24”) to a CIDR value (not sure what the value is behind the scenes). I appreciated the discussion.

Thanks for the help,

Adam

Adam Overbeeke
Lead Voice Network Engineer, PureCloud