[OpenSIPS-Devel] Opensips 2.1.1 fails to start correctly when migrated from centos 6 to centos 7

Stuart Marsden stuart at myphones.com
Fri May 19 12:33:03 EDT 2017

Hi

no changes were need to get  the source compiled and linked.

However the log full of utimer_ticker task <all task names>  scheduled for xxx now yyy ms it may overlap

on startup - zero load

with extra logging I can see that handle_timer_job is not being called

we are only using UDP, so only reference is in not_udp.c

server is standard Dell, apart from changes around services in  /etc/init.d everything else is ok

also fails with openisps -DdE

any ideas anyone ?

thanks