[OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS minor releases: 2.2.4 and 1.11.11

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 18 07:56:31 EDT 2017

We are happy to announce a new set of OpenSIPS minor versions, namely
2.2.4 and 1.11.11 –  a total of 143 commits of fixes.

The commits are mainly addressing minor bugs in different parts of the
the code like the TCP layer, network layer, rest_client, transaction
module, rtpproxy , sip tracing and accounting – to name a few.

Both releases are ready for production use and even more stable/accurate
than before. Since they contain the latest bug fixes, we strongly
recommend you to upgrade your current instances.

An *important* note on the 1.11.11 release  – this is the last on the
1.11 branch. This release marks the end of the life cycle for the 1.11
branch. There will be no more fixes and no more releases on this branch
in the future. It will become un-maintained. I have to say 1.11 LTS was
a great release for OpenSIPS, but it time to move on and focus on the
next generation releases in the 2.x line ! As LTS release, 2.2 version
will replace 1.11 .

Thank you all for your reports, fixes, pull requests and all other
contributions to this project!

The full ChangeLogs for the newly released versions are:
      http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.2.4/ChangeLog
      http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.11/ChangeLog

Get the latest versions from: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/

Enjoy,