[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Add JSONOID to pg_type.h for supporting JSON return types as DB_STRING (#823)

Jarrod Baumann notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 8 18:01:40 CET 2016

I receive the following error when my PostgreSQL stored procedures return JSON type or I use row_to_json in an avp_db_query:

```WARNING:db_postgres:db_postgres_get_columns: unhandled data type column (server_detail) type id (114), use DB_STRING as default```

This just defines JSONOID as DB_STRING in `db_postgres_get_columns` as opposed to letting it default to DB_STRING and generate the warnings.

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/823

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add JSONOID to pg_type.h for supporting JSON return types

-- File Changes --

    M modules/db_postgres/pg_type.h (1)
    M modules/db_postgres/res.c (1)

-- Patch Links --