[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] modules/b2b_entities: fix crash when restoring b2b entities from dbtext (11a805b)

Ovidiu Sas notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 8 17:19:32 CET 2016

I got a NULL while using dbtext. Probably for MySQL an empty string is returned.
The issue with dbtext is that empty strings are not supported. Instead NULL is returned.
The b2b modules with dbtext on 1.11 and 2.1 will not work, unless the dbtext schema is manually altered.
We could backport, but the fix it's specific to dbtext, which is broken on old releases for this modules.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/11a805b99fbc6c90e314798cc2207b33bd181513#commitcomment-16565776