[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Documentation updates (#440)

Liviu Chircu notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 24 14:23:43 CET 2015

First of all, thank you for the initiative! I completely agree that the module doc .css needs some fine tuning!

However, drastical changes usually have these kind of results: either a big *WoW!* or a *is it really better?!*. In my opinion, some of your ideas are good, others are not. While keeping in mind that I have little knowledge of CSS, here's a summary of _my_ first impression of the new style:

*Bad*
* imo, box/text width should be fixed regardless of display resolution
* Module header looks bad. No delimiting lines or stylish images and not that great of a style choice for the title
* gray text / white bg is harder to read than black text / white bg
* lots of wasted space in code block border areas (more than before)

*Good*
* emails are now displayed for each author/editor
* slightly bigger font size for all text
* rounded corners for code blocks
* nice choice of text and on-mouseover colors (apart from the gray thingy mentioned above)

We definitely need to hear what everyone has to say about this before making the big move. All in all, I'd say this is a damn good first try!

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/440#issuecomment-85493278