[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] OpenSIPS accepts broken Contact header, then fails to start (#729)

Ionut Ionita notifications at github.com
Mon Dec 21 12:45:17 CET 2015

Hi @saghul,

   The only way I was able to save that contact in the DB was using `fix_nated_register()` function, the `received` contact attribute being set. This way the `contact` is not being checked when OpenSIPS starts again. If `received` not set, the contact is checked in `compute_next_hop()` (ucontact.c:59) using `parse_uri()`. In conclusion, the only way I am able to replicate this is calling `fix_nated_register()' when saving the contact and setting the `received` attribute to NULL after it has been inserted in the DB. Do you have other method to put only the contact from the OpenSIPS?

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/729#issuecomment-166279611