[OpenSIPS-Devel] [opensips] Dispatcher strange balancing (#387)

hydrosine notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 24 10:55:18 CET 2014

Hi,

I have a dispatcher group with 30 destinations. When all are active the spreading of load is good.
When I disable one of these destinations through opensipsctl fifo ds_set_state.
One seemingly random destination gets double the load that is normally handled by one destination, instead of the load being spread over to all remaining destinations. When i re-activate the destination the load on the one destination is back to normal.
If i disable more than one destination this also seems to be true, I've had one occasion in which one destination got triple the normal load.
So it seems the balancing is borked when i disable a destination.

I'm using the ds_select_domain with algorithm 0.

If you need any more information please tell.

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/387